Wednesday, March 29, 2006

HSBC services problem

HSBC services problem

I think I have to complain to HSBC telephone services. I have problem when accessing the redeem web page. I called the most general HSBC support 2252 252, I don’t like this telephone number although it seem easy to some people. I called, press 1 to speak Malay, press 2 to speak English(but the language spoken is using Malay, if a English people called this number, how can he know to press 2 to use to speak English, need to improve for this matter, you have to say in English then people will know to press 2 for English!) . Okay, after press 2, then have to press again for 1 for credit card section, so I press 1 as it is related with credit card problem. SORRY the line is pass to KL, after you give your credit card info, then the guy saying sorry it’s the Brunei credit card then pass back to Brunei. HEY am I calling to KL, my god, press 1 for credit card it passing me to KL centre??? Then I have to waste my money calling to KL for my Brunei Credit card problem. Hey this HSBC setting up NOT a local call telephone services? I really cannot accepted.

Okay, pass me to BRUNEI credit card center. Then I told my problem, she cannot solve my problem, let me wait for at least 50 second, I have been wait from KL to Brunei for more than 1 minutes, my telephone calling is free of charge, please let me know it is so! So let me wait for 1 minutes, she say sorry for my waiting, YES, I waiting for too long for the answer. Finally, I got the answer but it’s after 1~2 minutes.Can HSBC improve this kind of services? It’s time for me to switch to another Banks?

This message already sent to

No comments: