Thursday, May 06, 2010

Shanghai Expo Information

There were too many Shanghai Expo Information on the internet and newspaper, or you can find many information every where.

I just like to collect information which interested me, to get ready for my Shanghai Expo trip.

I tried to join the Facebook's EXPO 2010 SHANGHAI CHINA, but failed to join in. Will try again.

Some Chinese information which is useful for me regarding 中国2010年上海世博会3日游攻略

The hotel info: Holiday Inn Downtown, Shanghai.

My 6 days special customized Shanghai Expo Trip cost me B$1,538 as we are only 6 people, not consider a group tour while booking the air ticket, so the charged will be higher.

Another thing, this trip is NOT going to any "pointed shopping" which cost about US$100.00++. So this will make the tour fee more higher. We do not want to spend extra time to shopping the stuffs we don't want. Time is money while traveling, especially only 6 days trips.

The following is one of the recent video regarding Shanghai Expo:

Shanghai World Expo wows the crowds
As the author disable the embed code, so just do the link.

No comments: