Sunday, November 09, 2008

Toyota Vios vs Nissan Latio

1wu:4:31 2wu:6:12 QG:1~5

Nissan Latio
Just finished upload all my DC's photos for Alex and Estella yesterday.
Managed to copy the video into DVD with help of Mr. Loo on Friday night. A bit blur and I think the result still okay as it was my first video taking.

This morning will tea break with Dharma brother and will test the Nissan Latio. As his son want to test drive before buy Toyota Vios or Nissan Latio.

My nephew told me the pron and con for this Vios and Latio.
Vios is assembly in Thailand and Latio is made in Japan. Both price is very close. About B$21,000.00



Vios is more lighter than Latio which Vios will hear a very noisy engine when drive very fast, but Latio is more quiet than Vios.

Latio have a good feature of it's automatic gear. I forgot the technical team for this gear feature.
Latio is more solid than Vios so Vios can pick up very fast. Latio will be a bit slower.

No comments: