Monday, November 24, 2008

Sunday and Monday

1WU:5:15 2WU:5:54 MQG:1,2,4

It was a tired Sunday yesterday night. Back from BSB around 7:30pm although I am not the one who drove up and down from Seria.
Bought some vegetable and fruits for myself. Cost B$26.25.
After bath, slept at 9:30pm after reading my favorite book.

Feel like a busy day on Monday.
No computing in the morning before work. It was not a normal action to me.
Boss not in, I am the first one who arrived the office. Felt great.
Doing the routine stuff.
Felt busy but actually it was not.
Get some healthy drink during work, so have a late lunch which done by myself, no oil at all. Vegetable, vermicelli with some unhealthy fish roll.

Help friend to install his Chinese input device which I bought for him for six month before.
Easy to install with the device which have to plug in when installation.
Tested okay, and I install some special Chinese fonts for him.
Updated AVG antivirus for his poor notebook...

No comments: