Saturday, December 30, 2006

Strange arrangement

YQG1,2,5 Y4:30 8:30

Strange arragement of my trip.
Yerterday call the person who arrange and ask confirm our trip starting date and ask for the dinner arrangement, he said all the person go will arrange for the dinner, good.

Then he mention I have to fax our travel document to the travel agent. So I called to the chapter to find the person who checking the money for checking our banked in money they received or not, she mention they have to wait quite severla day to process as I sent using Brunei Dollars. Then I ask for the travel agent telephone number, so she mention it was the travel agent person I knew.

So I quickly sms to the Vivian travel agent person I knew.
She reply quickly saying that she need our name for booking the air ticket.
Strange, as Xing and me already fax all the full detail document to the person who arrange this trip(not the travel agent). He have to pass all our infor this the travel agent to do all the arrangement. I just wonder why he did not do his NORMAL job and pass the document to Vivian. Very very strange to me and canot think a reason why he can do like that!

Anyway, after I sent the sms to Vivian, she didn't say anting, then it should be okay.

I really hope and pray anything is okay for this important trip to me, after the booking air ticket incident. I hope no more other trouble things happen to us again. Thanks and pray for Buddha to do the enlightment to us!

No comments: