Friday, December 29, 2006

I miss the appointment yesterday

I miss the appointment yesterday or have to say miss the appointment on last Saturday 23rd Dec, 2006. It was the dental appointment.

After I first visit the Government dental department, they checked and filling in the temporary stage. Then give a appointment for the permanent filling. So I wrote it down on my desktop calendar on 28th then draw a arrow to 23rd. It was on October 2006. Finally I was thought the appointment should be on 28th, not 23rd anymore. I even did see any arrow! So I missed the appointment finally, then after the miss appointed, I found the arrow after back to office and checked my desktop calendar.

I have to pay B$3.00 to get another appointment on 21st Feb, 2007. The dentist have full and busy appointment!

No comments: