Thursday, December 28, 2006

Mad Travel booking

Have to write this story.
Xing and me have planed go to KL on next year Jan 12, backed on 14th. So strating to plan and finally booked the ticket on airasia.com, and luckily (or unlucky) to get the cheapest return ticket at RM$19.99.

Then something happen, we have to go to Taiwan for urgent travel. Then the tour starting at 12th at KL, just the same date we went to KL. The best or worst thing is the time between is too little, only 3 hour. Just that Xing and me more confirmed not to change the date although the time so little. Then we have to throw away the ticket we back, as we backed from Taiwan is 16th, NOT 14th. The first lost!

I checked and found I even cannot surf and have a look of the booked ticket. Tried so many times, still cannot, other flight info can view in complate. Just this booking cannot. Then my nephew told me that as it is the cheapest flight ticket, so cannot change anything. NOT just that I can change the return cheaptest date, the non cheapest arriving KL I even view, as I book the ticket is with return, as it included this cheapest fight ticket, so I cannot do anything.

So I have to book a new return ticket at 16th January, 2007. Cheapt too at RM$25.00 but the tax is about RM$65.00 each person. The tax is expensive than the air fare!

Then two Dharma brother back from KL yesterday. The travelling using airaisa too, but unlucky than they have to wait for 5 hour for delay. 5 hours...oh my Buddha, then our time is ony just 3 hour. Then Xing's mind starting to worry, he called when he received this Dharma brother call. I didn't say anything, just say no need to change.

Then I wake up at 3:50am and cannot sleep again, thinking and thinking of if we delay for 2 hours, then we may miss the Taiwan trip. Oh, no no no, it is the most important in our life. Cannot miss. My mind also started unstable, thinking the most negative thing. All negative thinking all over my mind. Cannot sleep well until morning.

So I wake up at 7:00am(can be late wakeup as today I have a doctor appointment), but I cannot wait to calll up Xing to have the tea break with me to discuss this matter.

Then he finally agreed to change.
So I checked(already checked throught when I wake up at 4:00am something) again.
I called Xing again, then he finally mention it's better to travel from BSB. Most cheapter. The right time for him as he have to fetch his wife on 11th Jan on that morning.
The flight is on 18:00. The total amount is B$78.00

So I make the decision to book. Ehhhrrr...why the system say error when it verified my credit card? My credit card is valid and I can buy a mobile phone for my office stuff this afternoon. So tried again, this time the Visa secured paid is appear, then I finally pass through it. But the next page is saying the system have some error? Puzzle on my mind, why it gave me the secure paid page then still got error. Nevermind, I can book again.

Then I login to airasia.com to recheck. My flight info is still there, then I checked, the paid status is CONFIRMED! Good news, good news at least it not said on PENDING. If Pending mean that the system is not accept my booking. So my jumping heart is cool down. I finally book the flight I wanted. So called Xing quickly to tell him this story! What a day!

No comments: