Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Start my KK trip story

Have to start my KK trip story begin with the airport photo:
Our Journey start very earlier in the morning. I wakep up at before 4:00am
that morning as our flight was at 7:35am.


My QiGong student fetch me at around 4:25am, then we went to have a breakfast at Seria. Arrived airport at around 6:00am.

Checkedin and met the rest of the students.
Arrived KK airport sharp.
The bus is waiting for us, we request to have a breakfast. The tour guide agreed and bring us to one of the shop.
I took this photo after our first meal at Kota Kinabalu:


















We head to Kota Kinabalu mountain after the breakfast. I took this photo on the way of the mountain road:









Then after about 2 hour ride, we arrived 1,500 meters. Half way of the mountain.


We visited this insert and story regarding KK mountain museum:











Buy some souvenir.


This was our bus on this trip.


Then we arrived our place to stay, name: Pine Resort, very nice place to stay.


No comments: