Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Today's diary

WU:6:14 QG:1,2,5

I thought I still wake up earlier today but it's not. I felt really tired after last night QiGong teaching. It's was the fresh experience to me for doing some "tuning" for the QiGong class.

I hoped our students managed to get something from what I taught.
Busy office day for today.
No time to do more surfing.

Dharma brother did not send his daughter to my house although I told him to do so. The worst thing he didn't even give me a call for his absent. So I was a bit late when arrived the chapter, I felt a bit angry with him. I didn't want to do any guessing any more for his acting like that. He just act like that, I have to call him directly then I finally knew he already arrived chapter. He just bring his daughter there and he have other place to go. I have to get use of his special style again. No inform, then I have to call him...

Chatting with his daughter when bring her back home, she changed a lot and will talk to me freely. It's a raining night, by the time I arrived home, the rain almost stopped.

Wrote this diary for today and it's time for me to have my night dream...

No comments: