Monday, September 11, 2006

Talked to Xing last night

Called Xing for Chapter's matter. Told him he have to do something for chapter.
He asked to have tea break with him, it was about 8:20pm.
He came at around 8:35pm. We went to Seria restaurant for a tea break.

We chatted for chapter's matter and I thinked it was the best to chatted Eng's matter.
I told him Eng's sister scolded me on the phone on June. I just don't know why she will acted like that. I didn't do anything wrong to her and Eng. Why she suddenly said like that.

Xing told me he didn't know that and she did mention he felt there was something wrong happen on Eng. Eng seem different from normal, she was not happy. She not like the same as normal.

So may be Eng's siter don't want me to let knew many thing, but she have to tell me, I will not ask anything, but why she just scolded me like that? I got too many question on my head and cannot get the answer.

After I talked to Xing, I felt better and I hope I solved my sad feeling.

No comments: