Friday, September 08, 2006

Breakfast with Henry

After chatted with Joe online. Went to have my breakfast at Seria noodle store. Do bought 5 package of noodle for my sister who ordered this morning. Then I read my sms, I found Henry told me to have breakfast at KB WYWY. Oh I really forgot it. So after breakfast, I went to office. Went direct to WYWY to meet with Henry.
I already told Henry that I will be a bit late, but I didn't saw him when I arrived the restaurant. So I called him, he mention he was on his way.



He ordered the Penang prown noodle, I only ordered a hot lemon.
Office called me to do something, so I spent 20 minutes to finished the job and went back to the restaurant.

I ordered a yellor bread with cheese. Very nice and it cost only B$1.00 which at half price. It was because WYWY is on half price breakfast until 10:00am, so we chosed this place for our breakfast.

We finished our breakfast at 10:20am. Henry paid the bill as he mentin I did bought him the lunch that day. He also bought some noodle for his family members.

No comments: