Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday, feeling good!

1WU:3:48 2WU"5:45

Wakeup early as usual. Doing my daily Dharma practice. May be yesterday's Miri trip causing too tired, so I went to sleep at around 9:30pm last night.

Yes, I went to Miri for seeking the acupuncture again. Same price RM$15.00 with the same medicine I use to take every time; one bottle of medicine to clear out my body heat and after this bottle of medicine then eat the tablet medicine, always three day medicines.

Back to Mumong, Kuala Belait around 6:30pm, felt so tired and hungry.
Went to bath and have my heavy dinner; I did not have this type of eating style for quite some time. Ate too much if I am too hungry. Cannot control myself. Usually I ate 70%~80% full, but yesterday I think I ate 100% full, it's really not too healthy to me.

Today is Saturday and I am feeling good, although I still wake up earlier as usual.
Still a bit headache but may be it's a not working day, so feeling good.
Will meet Qing later and will back to home at around 11:30pm as plan.

This morning also found a good online translation web site. This one is from Google.com. I think I knew where this Google is getting better and better as, as they hearing from their clients. I also keep a eye on this company and found it really "keep improve" company. I use lot of Googles's products like Gmail, Bloggers and now it's online translation page. I like it and will throw away Yahoo online translation which I use it quite long time.

No comments: