Monday, August 13, 2007

Espeed problem? PC problem?

It really strange that my niece’s friend house Espeed(broadband) cannot surf completely while using his own desktop PC. So my niece tried to bring this PC to my house and found it can be connected to internet after do the formatting and reinstalled WindowsXP.

So my niece tried to bring this PC back to her friend’s house and found Espeed internet connection still not working. Strange, what happen? Espeed problem? Desktop PC problem?

She also tried to use her own notebook to connect to the net using her friend’s house espeed internet connection, it’s working fine, but why his desktop pc which can surf on my house and cannot surf using the same Espeed internet connection?

To many question mark on my head and cannot help her, better ask Espeed technician to solve this problem.

No comments: