Thursday, May 25, 2006

Busy at night these days

I felt busy at night these days and felt tired after surfing too much.
Tonight no viruses killing and tired to kill viruses these days, better off one day!
Too much surfing these days, so felt a bit tired when work. But somehow I also though these tired may cause by I using the Ultra long wave machine. It try to recover my body, to recirculating my bloog vessels, so will felt tired when it working on it. The tired feeling may gone after finished healling my body. Let's see how it is going to be. Will update here for my healthy status. So decide not to sleep very late these days, try NOT to surf too much, just surf until 10:15pm is enought. Now is 10:19pm already, so I have to offline now.

Found two pc cannot formatted by WinXP cause by the JUMPER only. So strange thing to me. Never encounter these problem before as I though it can be detected than it should be okay.

Two technician told me that it was the JUMPER problem. Ok, I accept that!

No comments: